Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Messages Bar, Free Shipping Bar

Ann More Products

I am totally digging this app., I love it so much! it is so easy and helpful. I would give this app., more stars if I could. This is totally worth it. Thanks to the developer of this app., AWESOME job worth keeping!

Le Ravishe

This app is great for making simple announcements. Thank you for the free version. The pro version allows you to target specific customers, e.g, by location. I'm satisfied with the app performance but I wish the pro version was a cheaper.

Mei Bee Art

If I could control the color of the announcement separate from the color of the main menu on my theme I would not need this app. However, my theme does not allow me to do that so I have turned to this app to help solve that problem. For a free app it is a good little app. you are able to add backgrounds to the bar, but getting it right on both the desktop and the mobile site is a bit of a challenge. I would definitely still recommend this app though!

Fitness Hut

The best bar app, very easy to install. What I like the most is that it has many features to customize, the support team is great too.

Almasishop

this app is great for banners.very great.i like it.i hope you keep it up and increase your services.

Milltag

Great customer service

Quantum Health

This app was bugging (the bar kept moving all over the page as i scrolled) so i deleted it, thing is, IT'S STILL STUCK ON THE PAGE. I installed to get rid of it, NOW THERE'S TWO BARS STUCK ON MY PAGE. STAY AWAY - TERRIBLE APP.

May 19, 2019

We are sorry to hear this! Your bar kept moving with the scroll because this is an option you've chosen in the app. You can delete or create multiple bars with our app; therefore, you've seen two bars in the same page. We've already sent you an email to see if you need any help to set up your bar.

Plant Hungry

Does what it says it will do! Couldn't have asked for a simpler app.

wild powers

awesome app I loved it!!!! I suggest to everyone to use this awesome app very simple to use and very helpfull

The Naughty Closet

I am very happy with this app as I had a very difficult time finding a free shipping bar that said just FREE SHIPPING! Easy to install looks nice, happy.