All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

Aurum Jewels

Very easy to use the app, also the announcement bar looks great. Wish it has more option to move anywhere on the website.

jobin.

very good app. worked fine on mobile and desktop. the free plan is pretty good too. I'm using on https://jobin.com.br and I do recommend it!

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Boutique & Design House

Super easy to use and customize! Definitely, one of my go-to and necessary apps to keep my site user-friendly and looking professional.

NYC MUA Jill Harth Cosmetics, Skincare & Beauty Products

Very easy to use. It does what I need to accomplish. This is my very first announcement bar. I don't know yet if I need to purchase the pro.

SUNRISE Makeup

Estoy muy contento de tener esta app en mi sitio. Realmente es una aplicación útil, cómoda y fácil de usar. Recomiendo app.
Gracias por vuestra dedicación y Excelente trabajo.

Lazy Boomer Shop

Great app, exactly what i was looking for! Cheers to the developers and thanks for keeping this app free!

TotallyCuteandCreepy

Make the Chinese New Year processing and shipping delay noticeable on every page. People can find information quickly.

Lilyfifth

I like this Apps, it is very useful. I will recommend my friends to use this too. Amazing for this free App.

The Winch Pros

So far it works really well! Id like to see a count down timer to add some urgency to the bar though.

Terrestrial Organics LLC

Great app! Extremely easy to use & the bar looks great in my shop. The free version does exactly what I needed, so I'm happy!