Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Messages Bar, Free Shipping Bar

Florals For Less

Super easy to use, love the free version and that I can update easily from mobile as well. It's really helped my store!

clearjoy

It is simple to set up, works great.

The best part is it is free.

Thanks for making it available.

LynchPins

It's easy to use and really fun to add to the site. The best part for me is the customization offered.

Massage Guns

Love all that you can do for free, beautiful, simple!

Would recommend heavily to all users who wish to up their sales.

DealioHound

We needed an app to notify shoppers about Christmas shipping times, and this one installed without any problems, was really easy and quick to set up, and if that weren't enough, it's free!

Definitely recommended.

Superb Massage Tables

This app helped me to convey a simple message to my customers, and best of all it's completely free!

Kartya Alanna

good good Really liked it for my header as i now have a free shipping notice and customers can click it instantly

kunstgræs i danmark

Best announcement bar I have come across with. I just wanted a simple sticky bar that would pop up for every new visitor and this does the trick by far.

Kitaka Of London

I use this app to create important announcements for my customers, its so simple to use, the only thing is with the images you can't put them in the location of the banner you want them to be

PicasYou

Look no more, this app is the easiest and best app to create announcement bars for Shopify, and it's free! We've been using it for a while, no complaints.