All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

Rosie Mansfield

Efficient, friendly and fast customer service. Great clear and simple app to use to highlight deals or news!

Ideo Q LLC

Very easy to be frank. Good choice. Designed for people who dislike working with developers. Recommended!

Ann More Products

I am totally digging this app., I love it so much! it is so easy and helpful. I would give this app., more stars if I could. This is totally worth it. Thanks to the developer of this app., AWESOME job worth keeping!

Fitness Hut

The best bar app, very easy to install. What I like the most is that it has many features to customize, the support team is great too.

Almasishop

this app is great for banners.very great.i like it.i hope you keep it up and increase your services.

Milltag

Great customer service

Plant Hungry

Does what it says it will do! Couldn't have asked for a simpler app.

wild powers

awesome app I loved it!!!! I suggest to everyone to use this awesome app very simple to use and very helpfull

The Naughty Closet

I am very happy with this app as I had a very difficult time finding a free shipping bar that said just FREE SHIPPING! Easy to install looks nice, happy.

Kings Fine Art & Decor

We needed something simple to announce system maintenance and this app did the trick. App was a breeze to install and very easy to use!