Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Messages Bar, Free Shipping Bar

Your Decoration Store

Very usefull app. I have used it to create a promo banner on my site. That is very cool and I am very satisfied.

shalewasplace

The app had been amazing so far ..I love it..I only wish I could select which page I want the announcement bar to show with out paying

My Pet Skeleton

It's simple. It's direct. It's easy to use. It knows what it is, and doesn't try to be more than that.

1st 4 Signs

Perfect, does exactly what we were looking for. We use the banners to promote sales or tell visitors when we are opening ans closing for holidays. Just what we needed and very easy to use.

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

I'm using this app to announce free worldwide shipping at my store, really good and simple app. Only suggestion I have is that the team should add an option to adjust the height of the announcement bar :)

Finechk

This is an awesome app. Now I can create topnotch announcement bars, especially the type that hangs on scroll. Recommended already.

Focusers

I currently use Announcement Bar Maker to promote our new free shipping policy. It's very easy to use and seems to give you a good amount of flexibility. Over time I can see using this for other announcements as well. It does what it's designed to do well, and very simple to use.

rollingpin_depot

I used to this app to setup a call to action button on my home page. It was very easy to setup and looked good. I then noticed that if I opened my webiste from IE, went to a product page, the product picture wouldn't display. Also, when I selected a varient that was different from the default the price and picture would not change. When I removed this app, everything worked as it should. It's too bad, because this app would have been perfect for my store.

PINKMIST

The app looks nice and has icons for the bar etc. but its still not working properly! I've deleted and re installed the app and its still not showing the announcement bar on my website.

Yoga 3G

Loved the app but all of a sudden this app had my store moving slow and wasn't loading up my pictures & product pages not functioning correctly with a continuous load. Try it, if you notice anything strange, turn this off 1st and reload your page.