All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

Kneel-It

Easy to use and installs perfectly. No trouble using it, super simple and customizable. Recommend it!

CRIZSHOP

La personalizacion del banner está muy bonita, puedes crear un banner bonito, elegante y de acuerdo a la marca. Recomendadisima!

Brushwood Nursery, Clematis Specialists

Really happy so far! Easy to use and suits our needs just right. Nice that it can be set to dismiss. We do seasonal updates and it's handy to let folks know when something is right around the corner.

Tangled Yarn

A great app, which helps me target specific countries with offers. When I've reached out to the developers with questions they are always quick to answer.

Rosie Mansfield

Efficient, friendly and fast customer service. Great clear and simple app to use to highlight deals or news!

Ideo Q LLC

Very easy to be frank. Good choice. Designed for people who dislike working with developers. Recommended!

Ann More Products

I am totally digging this app., I love it so much! it is so easy and helpful. I would give this app., more stars if I could. This is totally worth it. Thanks to the developer of this app., AWESOME job worth keeping!

Fitness Hut

The best bar app, very easy to install. What I like the most is that it has many features to customize, the support team is great too.

Almasishop

this app is great for banners.very great.i like it.i hope you keep it up and increase your services.

Milltag