All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

Semofied

Works perfectly, super easy to set up. We use it to notify customers that we offer free shipping at semofied .com

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Easy to setting and Free,I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You,

88&Cloudless

Simplicity is key and the Announcement Bar Maker is that. This is a great app. I'd recommend to those wanting this function.

Barley Bones Craft Dog Treats

All goo so far. Thank you for the functional free version.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bae and mee

Très bonne petite application!
Le fait de pouvoir la customiser avec un fond , une police d'écriture etc la rend beaucoup plus sympa sur un site!

TToys Store

Awesome application for best hello bar. thanks, announcement bar maker for making it so easy for users to create better-converting hello bar.

Pet curioso

Best application without doubt, still the free plan you can change the background gggggggggggggggggg

DoggyBags

I used this app for a Grand Opening bar on my web store. It was super easy to use and customize. Deff recommend it to anyone needing an announcement bar or sale bar! Thanks so much!

High-End Used Saddles

Easy and straightforward. Even a non-techy type like myself can use quickly and easily. It's very intuitive. Love it!

Bakeworld.ie

Excellent app..easy to use and good choice of options , we would recommend using Annonucment bar maker.
Update: we did find a small issue with icons but the support team fixed it immediately ..highly recommended !