Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

Catherine Deane

Such great service! Thank you Rami for being such a wonderful help and for responding so efficiently.

Food Quest

Very user friendly, easy to set-up. On desktop or mobile, it's easy to configure. Great app. I encourage all to use.

Everyday ASL Productions, Ltd.

This app is simple to use and packs a great punch visually. Thank you and we all appreciate. Gilda and Avery

Pleasure Perfection

So easy to use, highly recommend this app.................................................................

Luxy Kraft

Super easy to install and use, and has a whole variety of configurations and options. Perfect for those who need something simple and reliable.

CrackaDaks Modern Cloth Nappies | Premium Designs - Exclusive Cloth - Family Owned - Proudly Australian

Great App! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lift Leggings

Great app..........................................................................................!

Knots Studio

Great app I really like it. love the announcement bar. it helped me in many ways thank you very much.

Southern Sweet Children's Boutique

This app is super helpful. I love it! I wish there were more companies out there that offer this style of app.

The Primitive Heart Boutique

While the app itself is a good one I cancelled as I found something more suited to my free shipping needs
However the announcement bar is still running on my store. How do I remove it?