Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

Vitasell.net

This app is a simple and very handy i like it 100% recommended its excellent for any announcement to buyer.

Good Childhood

App Hero team is really helpful!!! They fixed my problem soon after the app clashed with another app on my site.

This app is vital if you want to give some important info to the visitors when they first go to your site. You can add-on buttons on the bar so that they can click them right away! Highly recommend this app!

Jean-Marie Watches

It's easy to use and install. I'd highly recommend this app for anyone looking to easy implement banners into their website.

L & M custom graphics

i just installed it so don't know yet. 5 stars on easy setup. but now I must submit 100 characters for the review

Primo Market

I love this app
easy to use and does the job
highly recommended
the free plan is what I am using....

smartlife.net.au

This is a great Little app! Very easy to use and lets you be creative - You must try it out today :)

PROJECTISR US

Awesome support team that's very helpful. Very responsive team and is able to resolve issue in a timely manner

Elise Sports

Multi-Announcement Bar Maker is easy to use, customize and works perfectly with our shopify store. We love it!

Self Defense Spartiate

Simple and must have app ! This would be perfect if the Free plan counted visitors instead of impressions !

Prairie Fox

GREAT BAR. I LIKE IT EASY TO USE, IT WOULD BE BATTER IF IT MORE CUSTOMISABLE, BUT THE FREE VERSION IS ENOUGH