Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Messages Bar, Free Shipping Bar

Big Joe

Simple to use, good feature set for the price, and great support when we ran into an issue. Wish it would allow deeper geo-targeting rules as only targeting a country is not fine-grained enough for us as well as support adding prev/back arrows on the rotating bars and set the rotating speed.

Tres Beaux Wigs

Love it. Easy to use. Would definitely recommend. The multi bar feature is a gem. I’m so glad I found this app.

Marsh Carney Saddlery

It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good.

Arikah's Boutique

My last app expired so I needed something quick and easy. This was a great replacement. Simple and straight forward.

Seasonal Farmers Market

Easy to use, no hidden agendas, simple and fast! The only thing that was annoying was having to have a minimum of 100 characters for this review.

Rough Draft Clothing

Does exactly what I need it to do.
Simple, easy to understand. Allows me to display discount code banner on top of every page of my website. Little effort was applied to understand how it works. LOVE it.

B. Royal Boutique

It's easy to add, to use - adds just the right pop to my website that I was looking for! easy peasy

TeeCulture

simple, straight forward, easy to use. exactly what i am looking for. However the review need me to write 100 words in order for me to submit.

D Nuovo Shop

Really cool app! I have installed and get it up and running in minutes! Immediately upgraded to pro!

jaedidstore

Best app I've come across, so far. Straightforward and easy to use. Definitely my go to app for banners and announcements.