Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Messages Bar, Free Shipping Bar

Misswood

Nice app. Great customer service. Easy to install and use............................................

Loved and Beyond

This app is awesome for banners! IT works just like it should and I have added banners on to my website to drive more sales

Star Marketing

Sehr gute App mit allen wichtigen Funktionen und leicht zu Installieren. Das beste Sie für bis 1500 Ansichten Pro Monat kostenlos.

Copperandmain

Neat app. The free version works for my small business. I recommend it. I don't know what else to write. There you go! one hundred chars

Black Fathers Exist

Great app and the customer support is great! Had a question about the app and the fixed it for me on my site! Awesome experience!

Vital Red Light

Great app - free versions is exactly what I need right now!! Will be back for some more in the future!!

Free From Fear Designs

Easy to use, quick to set up and it had all the options I needed. Best of all, the free option fits my needs. Thanks!

FlashWaves

App is very good, it has helped with my needs and has created an user friendly way to customize your bar.

Myzarahshop

super app tres pro jadore en plus ya un pla, free je sais pas si c'est pour toujours mai sa me va comme sa top

YoGamingPro

I use this to inform my customer of shipping delay due to COVID-19. It's very easy to use and the bar is fully customizable