Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Messages Bar, Free Shipping Bar

L & M custom graphics

i just installed it so don't know yet. 5 stars on easy setup. but now I must submit 100 characters for the review

Primo Market

I love this app
easy to use and does the job
highly recommended
the free plan is what I am using....

smartlife.net.au

This is a great Little app! Very easy to use and lets you be creative - You must try it out today :)

PROJECTISR US

Awesome support team that's very helpful. Very responsive team and is able to resolve issue in a timely manner

Elise Sports

Multi-Announcement Bar Maker is easy to use, customize and works perfectly with our shopify store. We love it!

Self Defense Spartiate

Simple and must have app ! This would be perfect if the Free plan counted visitors instead of impressions !

Prairie Fox

GREAT BAR. I LIKE IT EASY TO USE, IT WOULD BE BATTER IF IT MORE CUSTOMISABLE, BUT THE FREE VERSION IS ENOUGH

Misswood

Nice app. Great customer service. Easy to install and use............................................

Loved and Beyond

This app is awesome for banners! IT works just like it should and I have added banners on to my website to drive more sales

Star Marketing

Sehr gute App mit allen wichtigen Funktionen und leicht zu Installieren. Das beste Sie für bis 1500 Ansichten Pro Monat kostenlos.