Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Bar, Rotating Messages Banner, Free Shipping Bar

FlashWaves

App is very good, it has helped with my needs and has created an user friendly way to customize your bar.

Myzarahshop

super app tres pro jadore en plus ya un pla, free je sais pas si c'est pour toujours mai sa me va comme sa top

YoGamingPro

I use this to inform my customer of shipping delay due to COVID-19. It's very easy to use and the bar is fully customizable

Hygeks

GOOD APP RECOMMEND EVERYONE USING SHOPIFY, LET SEE HOW WORKS FURTHER THANKS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Greenhouse Interiors

Easy to use, install and setup. Would love the ability to change 'rotating' speed - but overall very good app.

Natural Couture

Excellent for sales and important announcements! Great app and very easy to use! Made updates to my website within minutes!

YOURSTOPDECOR

I like the designs on this free shipping bar. Very easy to use. I recommend this app if you want a simple bar.

Keto Chow

We were using this app and it worked quite well (they wanted a review EVERY time I updated the top bar which was annoying), then they started charging. uninstalled it.

Leaf Butler

GREAT AND EASY TO USE, WAS ABLE TO SET IT UP IN LITERATELY SECONDS. LOOKING FORWARD TO UPGRADING TO PRO

Snape & Sons

easy to use and does what it descibes, just as good as any other notice bar apps. Just missing a few key features which are preventing a 5 star review.