Reseñas (643)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de junio de 2024

Bashar answered our queries extremely promptly over email. Great app and customer service. Thanks very much.

COCO BOO LOVES
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2024

After many test I can see that is my favourite app to manage bars banner and inpage promo. It's simple to use. Tons of layout preset. huge range of promotion I can activate. well supported on mobile.

vaigustando
Italia
4 meses usando la aplicación
9 de julio de 2024

Easy to use and the support has been great as well! Bashar was my representative, and he helped get our store set up with the right tweaks in no time. Thanks!

Amish Traditions
Estados Unidos
4 días usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2024

Works great and customer service is wonderful!

Kaori's Latex Dreams
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
3 de junio de 2024

Supporter Bashar is really good. He was very quick to respond to my messages and also very quick to help with the placement of the banner. Since I use a custom theme, I did not have the opportunity to turn on the banner, I would have to learn the basics of programming to know where to insert the code, but Bashar did not help me at all. Thank you very much!

Studio Znak
Lituania
1 día usando la aplicación
11 de marzo de 2024

A good app with many functions for a decent price. In addition, I was helped immediately via live chat when I had a problem with my popup. They tackled the problem straight away. So very satisfied!

Nagelstad
Países Bajos
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2024

Wow, I am absolutely blown away by the Attrac app for Shopify! This app is a game-changer for any ecommerce store owner looking to boost their sales and engagement. The features are so fun and easy to use, and the customer service is top-notch.

The app's interface is so intuitive and easy to use, even for someone with no coding experience like me. I've been able to create some really cool and effective campaigns with just a few clicks.

The customer service is also amazing, Bashar was so helpful and friendly and responded to my questions. He went above and beyond to ensure that I am satisfied with their product.

If you're looking for an app that will take your ecommerce store to the next level, then look no further than Attrac. It's a must-have for any Shopify store owner looking to boost their sales and engagement. Highly recommended!

Maliya
Alemania
14 días usando la aplicación
23 de abril de 2024

Rami Madi was most helpful for my support enquiry

KJT Trendy Treasures Quality Gift Store
2 meses usando la aplicación
20 de febrero de 2024

The Attrac team is responsive, and have created a very powerful app for your e-commerce store. The editor and features surpass their competition because it is an all in one solution.

Yes there are other apps that can provide you banners or countdown timers, but they cannot do both in a multi banner set up. Attrac allows you to have multi stage banners that are fully customizable. One can also schedule the content which is a feature also missing on most of the other banner apps.

Great work!

OTR Meals
Canadá
4 meses usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2024

One of the nicest designed apps for this type of thing.
We use the Banners and the Embeds and they work great.
Good support too!