Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Header Banner

KITSCHU

Great customer service and really helpful should you encounter any issues. This was exactly what I needed and the announcement bar looks great!

Rhein-Ahr-Wein.de

Quick and easy ...........................................................................................

ZZZLEEPY

Serves it's purpose and extremely easy to use. I do wish that it provides more options to customize it, but you can't go wrong with this FREE app.

Jits Ape

Great little app that does everything thing you want and nothing that you don't. Simple to use and very effective. Great work!

GleyCase

It's perfect <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

CHprice

Simpe And Useful product i really like it. Keep the good works on and thank you very much i really needed that for my store i recommend it ( if you like simple designs but effective addvertisements just get it guys )

Lojatizze

Atende as expectativas;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Semofied

Works perfectly, super easy to set up. We use it to notify customers that we offer free shipping at semofied .com

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Easy to setting and Free,I like only Free,I would like to give 5 stars,Thank You,

88&Cloudless

Simplicity is key and the Announcement Bar Maker is that. This is a great app. I'd recommend to those wanting this function.