Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Header Banner

Wood-Ever Canada

Simple to use which is great, lots of features and at the end it looks great! Thank you and well done.

Florals For Less

Super easy to use, love the free version and that I can update easily from mobile as well. It's really helped my store!

clearjoy

It is simple to set up, works great.

The best part is it is free.

Thanks for making it available.

LynchPins

It's easy to use and really fun to add to the site. The best part for me is the customization offered.

Massage Guns

Love all that you can do for free, beautiful, simple!

Would recommend heavily to all users who wish to up their sales.

DealioHound

We needed an app to notify shoppers about Christmas shipping times, and this one installed without any problems, was really easy and quick to set up, and if that weren't enough, it's free!

Definitely recommended.

Superb Massage Tables

This app helped me to convey a simple message to my customers, and best of all it's completely free!

kunstgræs i danmark

Best announcement bar I have come across with. I just wanted a simple sticky bar that would pop up for every new visitor and this does the trick by far.

PicasYou

Look no more, this app is the easiest and best app to create announcement bars for Shopify, and it's free! We've been using it for a while, no complaints.

Soundrise

I use it to create a contact button linking to my contact page and my phone number. Love how simple it is, it quickly replaced my previous announcement bar which was waaaay too involved. Simple is better.