Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Header Banner

Your Decoration Store

Very usefull app. I have used it to create a promo banner on my site. That is very cool and I am very satisfied.

shalewasplace

The app had been amazing so far ..I love it..I only wish I could select which page I want the announcement bar to show with out paying

My Pet Skeleton

It's simple. It's direct. It's easy to use. It knows what it is, and doesn't try to be more than that.

1st 4 Signs

Perfect, does exactly what we were looking for. We use the banners to promote sales or tell visitors when we are opening ans closing for holidays. Just what we needed and very easy to use.

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

I'm using this app to announce free worldwide shipping at my store, really good and simple app. Only suggestion I have is that the team should add an option to adjust the height of the announcement bar :)

Finechk

This is an awesome app. Now I can create topnotch announcement bars, especially the type that hangs on scroll. Recommended already.

Focusers

I currently use Announcement Bar Maker to promote our new free shipping policy. It's very easy to use and seems to give you a good amount of flexibility. Over time I can see using this for other announcements as well. It does what it's designed to do well, and very simple to use.

Collectors Toy Box

works well! does what it says. Very customizable design - from colors, font, backgrounds, etc. lastly, thanks for making it for free.

Sassy Scrapper

Ive tested a lot of announcement bars and most cover the menu on my theme. This one is placed perfectly and with no modifications. Love it

pi3g

Nice features right out of the bat, easy to use, surprised me with additional button option, etc. it's free and it's great!