All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Email pop up, Free Shipping bar, Countdown Timer,Header Banner

1st 4 Signs

Perfect, does exactly what we were looking for. We use the banners to promote sales or tell visitors when we are opening ans closing for holidays. Just what we needed and very easy to use.

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

I'm using this app to announce free worldwide shipping at my store, really good and simple app. Only suggestion I have is that the team should add an option to adjust the height of the announcement bar :)

Finechk

This is an awesome app. Now I can create topnotch announcement bars, especially the type that hangs on scroll. Recommended already.

Focusers

I currently use Announcement Bar Maker to promote our new free shipping policy. It's very easy to use and seems to give you a good amount of flexibility. Over time I can see using this for other announcements as well. It does what it's designed to do well, and very simple to use.

Collectors Toy Box

works well! does what it says. Very customizable design - from colors, font, backgrounds, etc. lastly, thanks for making it for free.

Sassy Scrapper

Ive tested a lot of announcement bars and most cover the menu on my theme. This one is placed perfectly and with no modifications. Love it

pi3g

Nice features right out of the bat, easy to use, surprised me with additional button option, etc. it's free and it's great!

Beastieware

Easy, quick, convenient and FREE way to add an announcement bar! Readily customizable to match site style. THANKS!!!

Brooklyn Organic Workwear

I was looking for an easy and simple announcement bar. AppHero is perfect for this. It also allowed me to customize the color of the bar so that it matches our website. I had a question after I downloaded it and customer service responded right away.

Picasyou

Tried many bar apps, this is the most stable and easiest to use bar app out there. I highly recommend it and the best thing, it’s free. Keep up the good work!