Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Messages Bar, Free Shipping Bar

Rough Draft Clothing

Does exactly what I need it to do.
Simple, easy to understand. Allows me to display discount code banner on top of every page of my website. Little effort was applied to understand how it works. LOVE it.

B. Royal Boutique

It's easy to add, to use - adds just the right pop to my website that I was looking for! easy peasy

D Nuovo Shop

Really cool app! I have installed and get it up and running in minutes! Immediately upgraded to pro!

jaedidstore

Best app I've come across, so far. Straightforward and easy to use. Definitely my go to app for banners and announcements.

Signorina Leyla

The support is super fast, reliable and very friendly. 5***** ! Highly recommended! Thanks to Rami! The app does exactly what it should do and works perfectly!

sleepcounts

Love it! Works really well easy to set up with good selection of choices! I recommend this app! Thanks

Aphelia Charge

Shipping bar is a great size, isn't too big. It's also very customizable in terms of color and redirection.

Palapa Barcelona

perfect app!

Miranda Ink

This app is simple, free, and effective! For a little out of home business like ours, it is perfect.

Hunter Board

Top app! Does exactly what it's supposed to do. I recommend it to anyone looking for an announcement bar.