All Announcement Bars /Banners

All Announcement Bars /Banners

by AppHero

Email pop up, Free Shipping bar, Countdown Timer,Header Banner

Feel the love cosmetics

My theme did not come with a bad announcement luckily i stumbled upon this and now i do with bars and banners!

Winnie + Crew

Great App! This app really helped my wife and I start our Mid-Summer Sale! This is a great way to call our customers to action!

Nalini USA

Great app. It's so easy to add and/or edit the banner. We have been using the app for several years.

The Chic Shop LLC

I love this app! It is so simple to use and easy to setup! The options to add my own logos gives my website a more branded look!

More Than A Rose LLC

Easy to install, looks clean and good - it was easy to customize and makes my store more attractive.

Baby Sugar & Co.

Super easy to use and set up in seconds! It's hard to find free apps with such great reviews but I wasn't disappointed in this one!

Boutique Tetelestai

i used this bar to personalize my top bar. it made a huge difference. i really like it! thanks for your great work!

PBG

I love this app it is so easy to use and a great business tool! I look forward to using other tools they have.

KatyKeto

Easy onboarding. SUPER EASY. And enough features on the free plan to figure out if it will work for your store

FRACTEL

I used this app to integrate a dynamic top bar into our current theme. The team were able to quickly assist with this. Would use again.