All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

SMELLYOURMUM.COM

I wanted something so Customer could easily see discount codes for Black Friday. This app definitely achieved that for me.

Wander Puzzle Co

I used this app to create a rotating announcement bar. I needed a developer with my specific theme but I am pleased with the customized outcome. Thanks.

Discount Dungeoneering

Does exactly what they say it does. Works perfectly without any hassle and sets up extremely easily

Game Over Baby

AWESOME!! Thank you this is exactly what I needed to announce important Xmas dates for ordering!! Thank you so much!

EVLUTION NUTRITION

Great app. It's easy to use and the customer service support for the app is very good. We use it for our daily deals and love the customization options. Will recommend to others.Great app.

Jomatina

I have been using it recently and I like it for now
I have no problems with the application
I hope so in the future

Homers 3D Onlinestore

greatasassassssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssa

ThePaintedLeaf

Simple and has what I needed. The free version of this app is great! And it has just enough features in the paid version that if you use announcement bars regularly, it may be worth it. Thanks for the ease of use!

Flexmonkey Polewear

I installed the multi message bar but because of it, the mobile version of my webshop didn't work. I contacted the helpdesk and they helped me right away and solved the issue for me. Now it works like a charm. I am very happy with this service.

PEPPERY

I only use it for once announcement bar at the top of my site but so far it's been simple to use, lots of options, and a very nice look. Satisfied with what I've used so far.