Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Header Banner

Nadirah&Co

Very helpful support team. I needed help re-instaling the announcement bar. They responded fast and were able to help me get things sorted. Definitely recommend.

thedeeptissuedoc

works! I have absolutely no problem with this app. It works exactly as I expected it to work. So, thank you.

KMJAccessories

Super simple, super sweet is always reliable and I couldn't ask for a better tool. It's simple to use and has so many features I have yet to even tap into.

Big Joe

Simple to use, good feature set for the price, and great support when we ran into an issue. Wish it would allow deeper geo-targeting rules as only targeting a country is not fine-grained enough for us as well as support adding prev/back arrows on the rotating bars and set the rotating speed.

Tres Beaux Wigs

Love it. Easy to use. Would definitely recommend. The multi bar feature is a gem. I’m so glad I found this app.

Marsh Carney Saddlery

It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good.

Rough Draft Clothing

Does exactly what I need it to do.
Simple, easy to understand. Allows me to display discount code banner on top of every page of my website. Little effort was applied to understand how it works. LOVE it.

B. Royal Boutique

It's easy to add, to use - adds just the right pop to my website that I was looking for! easy peasy

D Nuovo Shop

Really cool app! I have installed and get it up and running in minutes! Immediately upgraded to pro!

jaedidstore

Best app I've come across, so far. Straightforward and easy to use. Definitely my go to app for banners and announcements.