Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Messages Bar, Free Shipping Bar

Myzarahshop

super app tres pro jadore en plus ya un pla, free je sais pas si c'est pour toujours mai sa me va comme sa top

YoGamingPro

I use this to inform my customer of shipping delay due to COVID-19. It's very easy to use and the bar is fully customizable

Natural Couture

Excellent for sales and important announcements! Great app and very easy to use! Made updates to my website within minutes!

YOURSTOPDECOR

I like the designs on this free shipping bar. Very easy to use. I recommend this app if you want a simple bar.

Leaf Butler

GREAT AND EASY TO USE, WAS ABLE TO SET IT UP IN LITERATELY SECONDS. LOOKING FORWARD TO UPGRADING TO PRO

AvariTrend

i find this app very professional and easy to use also affordable . I highly recommend using this app

Pretty In Nude

Love this app!! Extremely user friendly and straight to the point.
Great for small monthly orders. I love the headline at the top feature. Great eye catcher.

Delta Clean

Great app. Easy to set up and fantastic support. Contacted the team for help with one small issue and they fixed it for me in no time. I would highly recommend this app.

Sip Sense

Very happy with this app! It is really easy to set up announcement bars with many options, thank you!

Orange Bison

Great looking designs and customer support is quick and helpful. The customization options are awesome. Highly recommended