All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

Tres Beaux Wigs

Love it. Easy to use. Would definitely recommend. The multi bar feature is a gem. I’m so glad I found this app.

Marsh Carney Saddlery

It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good. It's good.

Rough Draft Clothing

Does exactly what I need it to do.
Simple, easy to understand. Allows me to display discount code banner on top of every page of my website. Little effort was applied to understand how it works. LOVE it.

B. Royal Boutique

It's easy to add, to use - adds just the right pop to my website that I was looking for! easy peasy

D Nuovo Shop

Really cool app! I have installed and get it up and running in minutes! Immediately upgraded to pro!

jaedidstore

Best app I've come across, so far. Straightforward and easy to use. Definitely my go to app for banners and announcements.

Signorina Leyla

The support is super fast, reliable and very friendly. 5***** ! Highly recommended! Thanks to Rami! The app does exactly what it should do and works perfectly!

sleepcounts

Love it! Works really well easy to set up with good selection of choices! I recommend this app! Thanks

Aphelia Charge

Shipping bar is a great size, isn't too big. It's also very customizable in terms of color and redirection.

Palapa Barcelona