All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

Propane Training Services

This app was just what I was looking for. The free version did the trick for the announcement bar but I'm certain once we build more revenue from the site we'll be going paid for the scrolling bar.

Ivy's Tea Co.

Very easy to use app. I've downloaded a couple others and this one has been the easiest for me to use. The app was also easy to install. I have not used customer support because I haven't even needed it. I really like the app a lot.

vertigefashion

It works! Easy and fast, I installed it and I immediately understood how it works, I don't think I will have any problems. I think it's ok.

Gaudy Labs

love that its free and easy to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astralis Creative

Great app! Lots of options even with the free version. Takes just a few clicks to get everything you need set up :)

Beech's Fine Chocolates

So simple and effective! Really easy to update banners and flexible at pointing to specific pages, as well as targeting specific audiences - recommend :)!

Crazy Critters

I have used this app for a few months now and it has been great! This is one of the only apps I've come across that has different types of announcement bars rather than just the standard free shipping bar. The multi-message bar is exactly what we needed to share a few important messages with our customers. Although I haven't used the countdown timer bar yet, this is a great idea for limited time events etc. and I'm looking forward to trying it out. You can customise the announcements so they match your website really well, and don't look out of place like other apps I've tried before. The cost is very affordable for the features it offers!

Normex Group HK

Very usefull it is a must on every online shop. Easy and full customization. Plans are a little bit expensive but at least there is a free plan with great features.

AllThatGlittersCorpLLC

I love this app. it really helped to improve my store and to help me alert my customers of any new changes.

nage swimwear

This is a App. It is easy to use and has lot's of useful features such as Geo locating, viewer selection and more