Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Bar, Rotating Messages Banner, Free Shipping Bar

Tienda conagro

I uninstalled the app and it's still on my page, my page is bugged and I have no idea how to remove it permanently.

May 23, 2020

Dear Tienda,
Please contact our support, they would be happy to help you sort this out immediately.

Earlydrip.de

Not working . App doesn't open:( i installed it but it won't open up i don't know why .

Quantum Health

This app was bugging (the bar kept moving all over the page as i scrolled) so i deleted it, thing is, IT'S STILL STUCK ON THE PAGE. I installed to get rid of it, NOW THERE'S TWO BARS STUCK ON MY PAGE. STAY AWAY - TERRIBLE APP.

May 19, 2019

We are sorry to hear this! Your bar kept moving with the scroll because this is an option you've chosen in the app. You can delete or create multiple bars with our app; therefore, you've seen two bars in the same page. We've already sent you an email to see if you need any help to set up your bar.

rollingpin_depot

I used to this app to setup a call to action button on my home page. It was very easy to setup and looked good. I then noticed that if I opened my webiste from IE, went to a product page, the product picture wouldn't display. Also, when I selected a varient that was different from the default the price and picture would not change. When I removed this app, everything worked as it should. It's too bad, because this app would have been perfect for my store.