All Announcement Bars & Banner

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer, Email Popup, Header Banner

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Announcement Bar & Banner Maker

LEVANTONIO

Location Germany

The app is extremely bad. The progress is not saved + the preview is not displayed. Not reliable, not even enough to test the app

July 12, 2022

We're sorry that you faced issues setting up our app. We checked your website and we noticed that you were able to solve the issue and that our app is displayed properly on your website. If you need any further help please let's know.

RM Logitech

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Could be one in few, but nothing in the app's interface worked.
I was only able to change what the text said, and nothing else.
I tried several times and different browsers. - Ben

May 19, 2022

We're sorry for this inconvenience. This is not common and we never had this issue before, we would like to investigate this and help you solve the problem. Our technical team sent you an email to follow up on this.

Tienda conagro

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 5 hours

I uninstalled the app and it's still on my page, my page is bugged and I have no idea how to remove it permanently.

May 23, 2020

Dear Tienda,
Please contact our support, they would be happy to help you sort this out immediately.

Earlydrip.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Not working . App doesn't open:( i installed it but it won't open up i don't know why .

Quantum Health

Location Australia

This app was bugging (the bar kept moving all over the page as i scrolled) so i deleted it, thing is, IT'S STILL STUCK ON THE PAGE. I installed to get rid of it, NOW THERE'S TWO BARS STUCK ON MY PAGE. STAY AWAY - TERRIBLE APP.

May 19, 2019

We are sorry to hear this! Your bar kept moving with the scroll because this is an option you've chosen in the app. You can delete or create multiple bars with our app; therefore, you've seen two bars in the same page. We've already sent you an email to see if you need any help to set up your bar.

rollingpin_depot

I used to this app to setup a call to action button on my home page. It was very easy to setup and looked good. I then noticed that if I opened my webiste from IE, went to a product page, the product picture wouldn't display. Also, when I selected a varient that was different from the default the price and picture would not change. When I removed this app, everything worked as it should. It's too bad, because this app would have been perfect for my store.