Announcement Bar Maker

Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display Multiple Announcements, Offers and Events

Earlydrip.de

Not working . App doesn't open:( i installed it but it won't open up i don't know why .

Quantum Health

This app was bugging (the bar kept moving all over the page as i scrolled) so i deleted it, thing is, IT'S STILL STUCK ON THE PAGE. I installed to get rid of it, NOW THERE'S TWO BARS STUCK ON MY PAGE. STAY AWAY - TERRIBLE APP.

May 19, 2019

We are sorry to hear this! Your bar kept moving with the scroll because this is an option you've chosen in the app. You can delete or create multiple bars with our app; therefore, you've seen two bars in the same page. We've already sent you an email to see if you need any help to set up your bar.

rollingpin_depot

I used to this app to setup a call to action button on my home page. It was very easy to setup and looked good. I then noticed that if I opened my webiste from IE, went to a product page, the product picture wouldn't display. Also, when I selected a varient that was different from the default the price and picture would not change. When I removed this app, everything worked as it should. It's too bad, because this app would have been perfect for my store.