Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

The Primitive Heart Boutique

While the app itself is a good one I cancelled as I found something more suited to my free shipping needs
However the announcement bar is still running on my store. How do I remove it?

MMTUM

The app is great! The support team is a little slow in responding, which has an impact when trying to get messages out asap for the holiday season. Overall though, would recommend!

Stockholm company

nos gusto lo simple y cool que se ve la barra, lo recomendamos para todo tiempo de ecomerce. <3 :D

Cautela

O módulo é Bem simples de utilizar, mas poderia ter mais recursos, como efeitos, opções de carregar imagens para o banner, etc...

Dear girlfriend

My first time using it. I really like it. Thank you I can't wait to try more features to see how to fix my website.

Le Ravishe

This app is great for making simple announcements. Thank you for the free version. The pro version allows you to target specific customers, e.g, by location. I'm satisfied with the app performance but I wish the pro version was a cheaper.

Mei Bee Art

If I could control the color of the announcement separate from the color of the main menu on my theme I would not need this app. However, my theme does not allow me to do that so I have turned to this app to help solve that problem. For a free app it is a good little app. you are able to add backgrounds to the bar, but getting it right on both the desktop and the mobile site is a bit of a challenge. I would definitely still recommend this app though!

Pink and Bougie

Very nice app, does what it is designed to do. Only had to do little bit of tweaking with the sizing to get mobile version right, would be even better if it would adjust size automatically.

"All Things Rugby"

Seems to work well
................................................................................

Outstand

I was looking for a god announcement bar and I have to say that this one really live up to my expectations. It's simple but at the same time it has everything you need

Previous 1