Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Messages Bar, Free Shipping Bar

Arikah's Boutique

My last app expired so I needed something quick and easy. This was a great replacement. Simple and straight forward.

Seasonal Farmers Market

Easy to use, no hidden agendas, simple and fast! The only thing that was annoying was having to have a minimum of 100 characters for this review.

TeeCulture

simple, straight forward, easy to use. exactly what i am looking for. However the review need me to write 100 words in order for me to submit.

Self Defense Spartiate

Simple and must have app ! This would be perfect if the Free plan counted visitors instead of impressions !

Hygeks

GOOD APP RECOMMEND EVERYONE USING SHOPIFY, LET SEE HOW WORKS FURTHER THANKS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Greenhouse Interiors

Easy to use, install and setup. Would love the ability to change 'rotating' speed - but overall very good app.

Snape & Sons

easy to use and does what it descibes, just as good as any other notice bar apps. Just missing a few key features which are preventing a 5 star review.

Triple Deal

so far just testing the app to see what up with it. I will let you know some time later how it works. good or bad

Muet

I used this app to display a message to my audience and it does a great job!! I think paying 10$ a month is worth it!!

The Primitive Heart Boutique

While the app itself is a good one I cancelled as I found something more suited to my free shipping needs
However the announcement bar is still running on my store. How do I remove it?

Previous 1 3