Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

Hygeks

GOOD APP RECOMMEND EVERYONE USING SHOPIFY, LET SEE HOW WORKS FURTHER THANKS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Greenhouse Interiors

Easy to use, install and setup. Would love the ability to change 'rotating' speed - but overall very good app.

Snape & Sons

easy to use and does what it descibes, just as good as any other notice bar apps. Just missing a few key features which are preventing a 5 star review.

Triple Deal

so far just testing the app to see what up with it. I will let you know some time later how it works. good or bad

Muet

I used this app to display a message to my audience and it does a great job!! I think paying 10$ a month is worth it!!

The Primitive Heart Boutique

While the app itself is a good one I cancelled as I found something more suited to my free shipping needs
However the announcement bar is still running on my store. How do I remove it?

MMTUM

The app is great! The support team is a little slow in responding, which has an impact when trying to get messages out asap for the holiday season. Overall though, would recommend!

Stockholm company

nos gusto lo simple y cool que se ve la barra, lo recomendamos para todo tiempo de ecomerce. <3 :D

Cautela

O módulo é Bem simples de utilizar, mas poderia ter mais recursos, como efeitos, opções de carregar imagens para o banner, etc...

Dear girlfriend

My first time using it. I really like it. Thank you I can't wait to try more features to see how to fix my website.

Previous 1