All Announcement Bars & Banner

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer, Email Popup, Header Banner

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Announcement Bar & Banner Maker

igoonactivewear

Location Netherlands

Works well for free for having one bar in your shop! If you need more than one, you should use another app or pay for a subscription.

August 12, 2022

We believe there is a misunderstanding. You can create an unlimited number of bars in the Free plan. If you need help creating more bars please don't hesitate to contact our support team

Farthingales Corset Making Supplies

Time spent using app About 2 months

As a one person business I sometimes close for a vacation. It's always been a challenge to "get the word out there" as to when I'll be closed. I use the banner to announce my "will be closed" dates well in advance and when I am away. It was easy to set up, but when I went to edit the banner I had already made, it was not obvious how to do that. It didn't take long to figure out, it just wasn't obvious. I like that I can have more than one banner and that I can place banners on either all pages or specific pages. I use a second banner on my shipping page. I also love how they look and that they are obvious.

Slide It Up

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is good. If only it didn't make you pay for animation. I still enjoy it despite the slight inconvenience. Would totally recommend if you want free access to bars without any additional features like animation which requires a cost of payment each month.

HTS Trainbettershop

Location Germany

Easy and fast - even in the free version which is more than enough for a small shop as ours. Thumbs up

Tersaknives Inc.

It worked alright until they enacted a mandatory update and requested access and editing permissions to all of my customer data. This seems completely unrelated to the actual functionality of the app and was never required in previous versions to work. Update: I was contacted after giving this feedback to AppHero and the reason for the updated permissions is for a feature to allow customers to enter their emails in the banner. Shopify only allows bulk permissions to user data, rather than have it more modular and specific, which would make more sense. The developers said they don't read customer data, but it is hard to confirm that so it is based on trust.

Coeur d'essences

Location Belgium

Facile d'utilisation et très flexible. Déjà pas mal de possibilités avec la partie non payante. Je vais regarder par la suite pour le module payant.

BREED LIFE ALWAYS

I USED THE APP TO HELP CREATE CUSTOM BANNERS FOR CUSTOM CODES! I LOVE THIS ADD-ON! IT WAS AMAZING TO BEGINNERS.

Trottinette-Mobility.fr

Location France

ok test pour voir et savoir si cela marche.... merci pour cette appli
cela va m aider a faire de la communication

Best Online Shopping Philippines

Location Philippines

I need more functionality for the free version. Thanks a lot for this great offer! Hopping to see more great apps like this.

Sassy Honey

Time spent using app 9 minutes

This is my first time trying this app and I love the fact that you can alter a lot of fonts and backgrounds of the banner. It is easy to use and can really improve the look of your website.

Previous 1 3 4