Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Header Banner

sweetreatusa

very easy very fast a lot of features
the only thing is that it conflicts with sticky menus when sticky on top

December 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are working to solve this issue on all the themes on our next update. However, currently we can fix this manually if you contact our support team.

Arikah's Boutique

My last app expired so I needed something quick and easy. This was a great replacement. Simple and straight forward.

Seasonal Farmers Market

Easy to use, no hidden agendas, simple and fast! The only thing that was annoying was having to have a minimum of 100 characters for this review.

TeeCulture

simple, straight forward, easy to use. exactly what i am looking for. However the review need me to write 100 words in order for me to submit.

Self Defense Spartiate

Simple and must have app ! This would be perfect if the Free plan counted visitors instead of impressions !

Hygeks

GOOD APP RECOMMEND EVERYONE USING SHOPIFY, LET SEE HOW WORKS FURTHER THANKS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Greenhouse Interiors

Easy to use, install and setup. Would love the ability to change 'rotating' speed - but overall very good app.

Snape & Sons

easy to use and does what it descibes, just as good as any other notice bar apps. Just missing a few key features which are preventing a 5 star review.

Triple Deal

so far just testing the app to see what up with it. I will let you know some time later how it works. good or bad

Muet

I used this app to display a message to my audience and it does a great job!! I think paying 10$ a month is worth it!!

Previous 1 3