All Announcement Bars & Banner

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer, Email Popup, Header Banner

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Announcement Bar & Banner Maker

Yorkkfitness

Time spent using app 15 minutes

perfect!!!!!!
works really well and saved lots of time for my website ...............................

Jungle House

Location Malaysia

Nice 1‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

The Lemon Tree Candle Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

excellent app, it's really useful and easy to use and we change the banners regularly with no hassle, well done

K-time Official Shop

Location Italy

Great app and great support! We use it on an ecommerce and it works very good: it allows us to manage dynamic announcement bars.

edgyvichy

Time spent using app 1 day

SIMPLE! WHISH HAVE MROE DESIGNS!! SIMPLE! WHISH HAVE MROE DESIGNS!!SIMPLE! WHISH HAVE MROE DESIGNS!!SIMPLE! WHISH HAVE MROE DESIGNS!!SIMPLE! WHISH HAVE MROE DESIGNS!!SIMPLE! WHISH HAVE MROE DESIGNS!!

Meltzer Sports

Unbelievably simple and looks great. No installation required, minimal customization and it works like a charm. Plus, no branding problems we experienced with other similar apps. Highly recommended, A+!

Womenrituals

Location Australia

Love it. Does what it needs to. I recommend this app. for every shopify store. Countdown timer is good as well.

Émigré

Location Hong Kong SAR

Attrac is great. Super easy to use interface that integrates well into my site. The app itself is really attractive too and there are all kinds of customisation features that make add more brand flair to your site easy. Also really quick and helpful support. I had a problem with theme integration and they fast-tracked my request and had me up in running in no time. Really impressed!

SPORTENVY BY KV

I love how this app can allow me to attract more customers from my front page. The team was very helpful when I couldnt solve my theme issue I appreciate this company.

By Baano

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Great App - Very helpful staff. I sent them an email requesting custom coding, and they replied really fast and customized my store banner. www.bybaano.com - look beautiful. Thank you guys

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41