Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

Multi‑Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display a Free Shipping Bar, Promo Bar or Header Bar

Lift Leggings

Great app..........................................................................................!

Knots Studio

Great app I really like it. love the announcement bar. it helped me in many ways thank you very much.

Southern Sweet Children's Boutique

This app is super helpful. I love it! I wish there were more companies out there that offer this style of app.

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

FIRST TIME AND REALLY EASY TO ADD A BAR TO THE TOP OF MY PAGE. SIMPLE TO BUILD AND HOPING THAT IT WILL CONVERT!

Aurum Jewels

Very easy to use the app, also the announcement bar looks great. Wish it has more option to move anywhere on the website.

Lamp Joy

Thank you for making this app for free, tried other similar apps, but this app is much better in my opinion.

Caps Gem

I used this app to announce shipping delays due to the coronavirus. Good app, thank you for making this for free.

The Eco Zone

So far the announcement bar looks great on our store. It was easy to choose the colors and change the text. I recommend this app.... it's free too!

bodypurge

This app is honestly great! I installed the app and configured everything needed in about 2 minutes.

jobin.

very good app. worked fine on mobile and desktop. the free plan is pretty good too. I'm using on https://jobin.com.br and I do recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13