Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Messages Bar, Free Shipping Bar

Prestige Superstore

I use this app to make special announcements and it works great - love it, hope that the announcements will help create more sales on my store

tiendahindu

Muy Buena, facil y rapida. Lo que buscaba estaba fácil de entender no pone lento nada en mi pagina.

Dermadry Korean Center

Great app! Easy to change settings. I am very happy that I chose this app among many to choose from. Thank you.

Rocky Mt. Outlet Inc - Shop & Save 24/7

Simple to use app is user friendly, easy to set up and installation is a breeze.
www.rockymtoutlet.com

The Hamper Collective Australia

This app is very easy to install and very easy to use! I would definitely recommend it to other users

Rocky Mountain Mask Supply

This is app is perfect! It's extremely easy to use and implement and do basic customizations too. It's worth at least downloading and playing with!

LOVE SZN FASHION

USED THIS APP FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT . VERY EASY TO USE AND THE PRICING IS VERY AFFORDABLE .WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ALL NEW COMERS.

BUTTERRISE

So far so GREAT. It is truly customizable. I can upload my own image which is primarily what I needed. And it actually uploads without any headaches. Thanks

LoayAcademy

Our team used this app and loved it! It does what it says it does. I just wish if they have better support for Right to left languages like Arabic. Thank you for your great efforts! 5/5

Spellbound Secrets

Great quick setup for announcement bar. This will certainly come in very handy for various different sales our shop wants to offer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19