Countdown + Free Shipping Bar

Countdown + Free Shipping Bar

by Webrex Studio

Announcement Bar. Countdown bar. Countdown clock Promotion Bar

Puff

The app is great and customer service is excellent!

APRILSKIN US

Love this app for various options. And the admin team who helped me for the minor technical error was very warm and helpful!

LITTLEKAT

Easy to use, very effective way to promote your special offers for a daily time or special dates as well

CACTUS & SAIGE

Support is good! ...................................................................................

FITU

that was super easy! :) I've only used it one time but so far so good. Will update review as necessary!

Sportee

Very easy. Not looked at it yet, but was very simple to set up. If I hadn't had a couple of glases of wine, I could probably say something more useful :-)

The Storamore

Nice, easy to use app. They have a great support team. We had a problem with the announcement bar and they were able to fix it within minutes.

ZhopLoca

i love it

Guapa.com.pa

Love the bar !!! what else i can say?! -- easy to use it- quick process to switch announcements !!!!

M SCORDIA

This app gave me the solution I needed for my announcement. CS got me finished in less than an hour. Thank you