Announcement Bar with Slider

Announcement Bar with Slider

by Webrex Studio

Covid 19 Announcement, Auto Responsive, Countdown Timer

Meine-Maske.de

Great and quck customer service! Just a minor issue and they fixed it right away. Thanks a lot for the help

Executive Gifts Singapore

highly recommend, Wow! loving it, made my first banner in literally 2 minutes :-) So easy to use. 5 start

Dance Gear Etc.

This app gave me the solution I needed for my announcement. CS got me finished in less than an hour.

S&SKollections

I love this app. The app is Amazing. I love the app. Great app. Fixed issues right away. I love appp

Ciunofor Jewelry

it works nice. and very easy to use. the staff can solve my problem immediately. very very well!~~~~

Yoke & Co.

Everything works perfectly thanks to the amazing support.

I can't believe this application support. Sanjay responded immediately when I needed help integrating the Announcement bar into my site.

I tried over 8 different Announcement bars and none of them worked with my site. They were covering the top of the site sitting on top of the logo.

5 STARS!!! Thank you!

Ian
Yoke&Co

Network Devices Inc.

Nice, easy to use app. They have a great support team. We had a problem with the announcement bar and they were able to fix it within minutes.

AbrandZ

app is really easy to use and customers are very quick to make use of it, i highly recommenddddddddddddddddd

Dokifans

The application is simple, and I can quickly implement my store marketing strategy. Recommended Use

Crazy Silly

I made an attention-grabbing banner with a call to action button. All with the free version-Love it!