Countdown + Announcement Bar

Countdown + Announcement Bar

by Webrex Studio

Rotating Multiple Announcement, Promotion Bar, Countdown Bar

kindestCup.com

This app is so easy to use! Perfect for quick updates to our store visitors. I have used it for several months now and I am very happy with it.

Warning

I like very much. I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.

SleekPicks

Great product!
Very useful to engage with customers!
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tucann America

Great app, having the slider allows for more information that is not congested into one line! Responsive support!

Support BLM Movement

Really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support

HIGH CULTURED

Great app and User-friendly for Sliding Heading for ours website. Developer response is very responsive.

HOTPRICES24.COM

Perfect app very good thanks. I raccomanded it so very much sure to all..........................................

By Iman Akilah

This is the best Announcement Bar app I've found and the customer service is like no other! Very quick response and quick assistance.

UzoShop

that was super easy! :) I've only used it one time but so far so good. Will update review as necessary!

SimpleCases

Very friendly and helpful customer service! Just a quick issue and they fixed it immedietly. Best Announcement Bar Application :-)