Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

OTG Officialストア

good app. and the customer service was so quick to respond to our questions. Good service and I'm satisfied with their service.

NEUROGOLD

I used this bar to personalize my top bar. It made a huge difference. I really like it! Thanks for your great work!

CBD MED Schweiz EU

Looks better then similar apps. Also more options for a cheaper price. Can recommend as a user who tested alot of apps.

Kameleon Swim

Great app, I love the features that you can access. Would recommend for any kind of announcement stuff

C4 Print

It is a very intuitive banner app to use and Arpan was very helpful. Quick and efficient. Very pleased with the service.

myHoldal

I had an issue that was fixed within 3 minutes after I sent my request.
Our website sales increased after we used this app as it announce all our promotions.

COELHOBEAUTY

Works as advertised, just needed a basic bar that we can change announcements when needed. Recommended.

RELX Australia

Easy to use! Great app, I will recommend it to my friends and colleagues! Free plan can help a lot if you are on tight budget

AURAVE

Nice App for making eye-catching announcements with animations. Customer support is quick and responsive. Highly recommended App

Growplay Monkey Bars

The countdown timer bar displays really nicely without any custom code required. Customer support was very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17