Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de mayo de 2023

Highly Recommended Announcement Bar App for Shopify Websites!
I recently came across the Announcement Bar app by Webrex Studio, and I must say it has exceeded my expectations. This app offers an incredible range of features and functionality specifically designed for Shopify websites.

First and foremost, the user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to set up and customize the announcement bar to match my store's branding seamlessly. With a wide array of attractive templates and customization options, I was able to create eye-catching and engaging announcements effortlessly.

What truly sets this app apart is its versatility. Whether I wanted to promote a sale, announce a new product launch, or provide important updates to my customers, the Announcement Bar app had me covered. I could schedule announcements in advance, add clickable buttons to drive traffic to specific pages, and even set targeted announcements for specific customer segments.

Furthermore, the app's performance has been outstanding. I haven't experienced any glitches or slowdowns on my website since integrating it. The announcements load quickly and seamlessly, ensuring a smooth browsing experience for my customers.

The customer support provided by Webrex Studio has also been exceptional. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist with any inquiries or concerns.

Overall, I highly recommend the Announcement Bar app by Webrex Studio to all Shopify store owners. It is a powerful tool that helps you effectively communicate with your customers, drive conversions, and enhance the overall user experience. Give it a try, and you won't be disappointed!

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Household-Enterprises
Reino Unido
5 meses usando la aplicación
20 de septiembre de 2023

very quick and good response by tushar that made sure to meet all my stores needs

TILTAN
Israel
7 meses usando la aplicación
3 de mayo de 2023

This announcement bar app gets the job done and offers the features I was looking for but could not find elsewhere such as a free shipping countdown timer, a rotator and multiple font options. Customer service is also very responsive and helpful!

Edie Parker
11 meses usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2023

The WebRex Multi Announcement Bar is a great app that has exceeded my expectations. This app is an excellent tool for anyone who is looking to improve their website's engagement and user experience. The announcement bar is very easy to customize, and the options available are endless. I particularly appreciate the ability to add multiple announcements to the bar, which helps me to keep my audience well-informed about the latest updates, promotions, and events. The app's user interface is very intuitive, and I had no trouble setting up and activating the bar.

Overall, I am very impressed with the WebRex Multi Announcement Bar. It is a high-quality app that is worth every penny. If you are looking for an app that can help you improve your website's engagement and user experience, look no further than the WebRex Multi Announcement Bar.

Brivane
Uganda
8 meses usando la aplicación
4 de septiembre de 2023

To my surprise, their support is the best and super fast. Solved issues very quickly on priority.

I tried a few of the other apps for notification purposes. However, only this app met my requirements and worked exactly as I needed.

Thank you so much for your quick TAT.

Neo
India
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
18 de septiembre de 2023

Great response from the team for my chat questions. Live video call support. Thanks guys. The app itself is intuitive, easy to use and well optimised for quick integrations. Thrilled with the options and interface so far.

Evermore Beauty & Décor
7 meses usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2023

Love the App. Gets the job done and I like I can have multiple announcements. Support is very responsive and helpful. I would definitely recommend.

Generous Intentions
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2023

Really good app if you want to promote certain things to the customers in the form of catchy banners. Does what it says.

Caramelly
India
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
9 de mayo de 2023

Great app. Needed to adjust a small thing, and the support team jumped in right away to fix it. Thank you!

MyPhoneCase.com
11 meses usando la aplicación
24 de septiembre de 2023

Hele goede service! Bij vragen altijd direct contact via de chat. Lossen het zo snel mogelijk voor je op.

Sisthings