Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
24 de mayo de 2023

Great this app, very useful and smooth transitions. Tushar was very helpful and noticed some of the announcements not working properly and fixed it for me. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

Positive Healings
Estados Unidos
7 meses usando la aplicación
21 de julio de 2023

Best announcement bar app I could find. Most of the other ones and mostly all the popular ones are just unnecessarily expensive. This app has all the features you would want for an announcement bar and looks great! I highly recommend it.

Superstrides
Austria
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2023

Really great, does everything we need and the tech support is top notch. Very happy, would recommend.

Sugarhill Brighton
Reino Unido
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
8 de mayo de 2023

Recommend it
The interface is very simple to use and has many functions
Hope this app will get better and better

Mayhug

ICON BOUTIQUE WOMAN
España
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
26 de abril de 2023

They noticed a bug without me even asking for help. Then the customer rep immediately fixed it. 5 out of 5!

Fabulous Portrait
Países Bajos
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
7 de junio de 2023

Great App and Quick Customer Support. A lot of customization options available. This App is a Must try!

The Snack Pause
Canadá
4 meses usando la aplicación
24 de agosto de 2023

Great app, simple to use and highly effective. I needed some custom adjustment for my page and support was super quick and got the bar working perfect. 6 Stars!

My Tribe Boots
8 días usando la aplicación
23 de junio de 2023

Great product and company, super fast customer support and really helpful in pointing out enhanced, free options, that I hadn't even realised were there! Thanks Tushar!

Robins & Sons Chocolate
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
4 de mayo de 2023

Super user friendly. Customer service is fantastic they let me know something wasn't working correctly with how I set it up (I didn't even realise) and they promptly fixed for me. Highly recommend

Flourish Tea