Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
20 de abril de 2023

Finally an application that is easy to use and allows real customization of the banners. The customer support is also very reactive !

Nat & Nin - eShop
Francia
22 de mayo de 2023

We think this application is great. All of the options you could possible want are included. Great support from the team!

Bella Luna Online
Sudáfrica
17 días usando la aplicación
25 de mayo de 2023

Works exactly ad intended. WebRex are very helpful and responsive with solving any issues I had too.

Porter James Sports
Nueva Zelanda
6 meses usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2023

Very good service and app. Very useful for business and can def use to boost sales and more awareness announcements

Aimra'a with Love
India
6 meses usando la aplicación
4 de mayo de 2023

We purchased the app outright and it's been working well so far. The customer support team is available and easy to talk when you need them. Happy with the purchase.

Spacetastic
Filipinas
26 días usando la aplicación
14 de julio de 2023

WebRex is a great free option for a basic Shopify announcement bar. Also, their support team is very helpful.

peekohtea
Sri Lanka
2 de agosto de 2023

I rate this app 5 stars. It is easy to use and provide numerous options and customizations. I would recommend this app.

Tamika Natasha Elegance Boutique
Jamaica
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
3 de julio de 2023

Helped me get it active across both Mobile and Web without me asking. Great service. Would definitely recommend

Lulu Funk
Nueva Zelanda
3 meses usando la aplicación
27 de abril de 2023

This was exactly what I was looking for. Support was quick and effecient. Thank you Tushar for your help.

Mazushi
26 de abril de 2023

I just wanted to take a moment to share my experience with this fantastic app I've been using lately. Recommend it to everyone I know. Give it a try, and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!

Garden Essence India Private Limited Gurugram, Haryana, India