Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Kara Weaves

Very useful app to create announcement bar on website, tks so much! very friendly and resourceful customer service as well.

BeeZ.nl

The app does exactly what it needs to at a great price. Support is very quick to reply and solved my problems within seconds!

Morrell Targets

Great app! We're using the free feature, which is awesome, easy to use, and has plenty of options. However, it's nice to know I can add additional banners to specific pages (in the pro version), which is a great option to have (especially when it comes to free shipping on product pages). Thanks for making me look good!

SILKRÈ

Easy simple application to use, added a nice feature to my website. I would definitely recommend if its something you like!

So.NAEY

I love this app as it has given a countdown option in the announcement bar, giving urgency to my customers to make quick purchases.

Lean2be

Fuser friendly app. it took me a few seconds to add this to my online store and I am not into technology

Where Online Shopping Happens

i loved it because it's really handy. I's revolving, clean design and very sucessful in sales and other things.

6 ICE LLC

very helpful support team. quick and easy overall. app is clean looking and easy to use. I appreciate the quick response from the team and their time to help.

LEXY ® 香港成人用品商店

Recommended it. It is a very user-friendly app. Customer support has a quick response time and was very helpful.

Petit Napoléon

Very good ! The customer service is very reactive and so helpfull ! I recommend this app to announce multi-messages on top bar