Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bridesmaid Boxes

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app if you need multiple announcement bars for your page; customisable to your theme colours too, great support very quick.

CBD MED Schweiz EU

Location Germany
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Looks better then similar apps. Also more options for a cheaper price. Can recommend as a user who tested alot of apps.

Kameleon Swim

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Great app, I love the features that you can access. Would recommend for any kind of announcement stuff

C4 Print

Time spent using app About 7 hours

It is a very intuitive banner app to use and Arpan was very helpful. Quick and efficient. Very pleased with the service.

myHoldal

Location Lebanon

I had an issue that was fixed within 3 minutes after I sent my request.
Our website sales increased after we used this app as it announce all our promotions.

COELHOBEAUTY

Location France
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Works as advertised, just needed a basic bar that we can change announcements when needed. Recommended.

RELX Australia

Location New Zealand

Easy to use! Great app, I will recommend it to my friends and colleagues! Free plan can help a lot if you are on tight budget

AURAVE

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice App for making eye-catching announcements with animations. Customer support is quick and responsive. Highly recommended App

Growplay Monkey Bars

Time spent using app About 3 hours

The countdown timer bar displays really nicely without any custom code required. Customer support was very helpful.

Gorgeous Kitchen Islands

Time spent using app About 6 hours

It is great. Let me add basic announcements on the header of my page. The free version so far has everything that I need.