Multi Announcement Bar

Multi Announcement Bar

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

The Cyn Bin Granola

Super easy to get started to build a quick announcement. I was set up and finished within 20 minutes!!

mybestbuy

The customer support is awesome. Sanjay is super patient about my changes, he made the sticky header function in my theme working perfectly with the announcement bar in both mobile and desktop view. Highly recommended!

Fashion and Home Goods Shop

I used the app and it was very helpful. Straightforward and easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Kurotech

Très bonne application, la gestion des bannières est simple et correspond à mes besoins. Je recommande.

Perfect Cart

Easy to use, very effective way to promote your special offers for a daily time or special dates as well

kindestCup.com

This app is so easy to use! Perfect for quick updates to our store visitors. I have used it for several months now and I am very happy with it.

Warning

I like very much. I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.I like very much.

SleekPicks

Great product!
Very useful to engage with customers!
Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tucann America

Great app, having the slider allows for more information that is not congested into one line! Responsive support!

Support BLM Movement

Really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support