Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

CACTUS & SAIGE

Support is good! ...................................................................................

FITU

that was super easy! :) I've only used it one time but so far so good. Will update review as necessary!

Sportee

Very easy. Not looked at it yet, but was very simple to set up. If I hadn't had a couple of glases of wine, I could probably say something more useful :-)

ZhopLoca

i love it

Guapa.com.pa

Love the bar !!! what else i can say?! -- easy to use it- quick process to switch announcements !!!!

M SCORDIA

This app gave me the solution I needed for my announcement. CS got me finished in less than an hour. Thank you

VAL ESTONE

I just downloaded this app and I have two things to say!

1. This is the best app for the solution it provides and I have checked others before trying this out. It definitely does what it says and the user interface is great.

2. The customer support by Dako was one of the best I have experienced in a while. He really took the time to help me customise the app to my needs and the output was great.

For that it's easily a 5 STAR App.

However, I would say it's definitely a little pricier than some other apps and I think decreasing the price by $2-3 would lead to more customers for them. Also the app is not prefect (yet) and could definitely improve to smooth out some of the functionalities.

To conclude, for what the app does and the customer service this app is definitely worth using.

qvadye

I love this app. The app is Amazing. I love the app. Great app. Fixed issues right away. I love app

Mask Fairy

Amazing App! Very intuitive and easy to use. Set up on my store at the click of a button! Hopefully my customers enjoy!

Bigen USA

This app adds a great feature for my site. Makes it really quick and easy to have promo info available to my customers and show them how far they are from free shipping. Well worth the price.