Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

6 ICE LLC

very helpful support team. quick and easy overall. app is clean looking and easy to use. I appreciate the quick response from the team and their time to help.

LEXY ® 香港成人用品商店

Recommended it. It is a very user-friendly app. Customer support has a quick response time and was very helpful.

Petit Napoléon

Very good ! The customer service is very reactive and so helpfull ! I recommend this app to announce multi-messages on top bar

JW PEI 香港官網

The efficiency of the app developers to deal with the bugs is very satisfactory!
I like this top banner very much! Recommend it!

Project Nord (JP)

Great app, even in the free version! The search bar is really useful ,we haven't had one on our theme before, and this helps.

MARAVI APPAREL

I used this app to make a banner and it turned out really nice!!!! The only thing is, I wanted to place it underneath another banner.

Hai Trim & Feathers

Easy to use and just what we need. Highly recommended for anyone looking for customizable banner announcement.

Nicopod World

Good app premium package allows us to update lots of information daily in announcement bar as it revolves. Can also add your own colour to match your shop colour scheme.

Ocean Paradise

This app works well and easy to set up. It is useful for our website as able to make the announcement and count down for a new launch or promote the event. Recommended this app, thank you!!

Purest Nest

Really like the countdown bar. Adds urgency when we're running sales. Customer support has been really helpful too. Thanks!