Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dance Gear Etc.

Time spent using app 37 minutes

This app gave me the solution I needed for my announcement. CS got me finished in less than an hour.

S&SKollections

I love this app. The app is Amazing. I love the app. Great app. Fixed issues right away. I love appp

Ciunofor Jewelry

it works nice. and very easy to use. the staff can solve my problem immediately. very very well!~~~~ the support is perfect and fast. very helpful

Yoke & Co.

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Everything works perfectly thanks to the amazing support.

I can't believe this application support. Sanjay responded immediately when I needed help integrating the Announcement bar into my site.

I tried over 8 different Announcement bars and none of them worked with my site. They were covering the top of the site sitting on top of the logo.

5 STARS!!! Thank you!

Ian
Yoke&Co

Network Devices Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

Nice, easy to use app. They have a great support team. We had a problem with the announcement bar and they were able to fix it within minutes.

AbrandZ

Location Singapore

app is really easy to use and customers are very quick to make use of it, i highly recommenddddddddddddddddd

Dokifans

Location China

The application is simple, and I can quickly implement my store marketing strategy. Recommended Use

Crazy Silly

I made an attention-grabbing banner with a call to action button. All with the free version-Love it!

LIVIN Italy Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app with great functionality and impressive customer service. I highly recommend to any online store owner!

SlapGlasses

Location Netherlands

This is the best app for a nice header. The support is also 5 ++++! If I have a problem it will be solved immediately :) This app is definitely worth the money !!