Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

F. King Golf

Really great app. Does exactly what we need and easy to use. Customer service was responsive and helped us achieve the function and look we required. Highly recommend.

August 11, 2021

Hi F.King Golf,

Duchesz of Saxeszburg

This app makes my website look official and customer service is excellent! I can't wait until they add on the feature of using emojis

Hi Duchesz of Saxeszburg,

Lounge Styles

The Slide didn't go online when we requested. We are on the Free Plan and the chat response was quick. They got back to us and fixed the issue. Thanks!

Hi Lounge Styles,

Star and Lux Beauty

this app is free which is always a bonus. I LOVE the fact you can schedule when this will start and end. that was one of my issues with my previous app i was using and tech support is so fast! definitely recommend

Hi Star and Lux Beauty,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Pintar Números

It doesn't slow down the page, it has all the necessary functions and you can even use html to visually configure the whole bar, it works perfectly and they have fantastic support. 100% recommendable.

Hi Pintar Números,

bamblueglasses

Great app! Very useful for the shop, and customer support is great!! Would recommend for stores that are looking for a good announcement bar that can be customized!

Hi bamblueglasses ,

Niccolò P.

I find this app to be an excellent addition to the Niccolò P. polo shirt website. I use it to show different messages for different countries. Very simple to use and support very responsive.

Hi Niccolò P.,

Label K

Amazing app and after sale service. They made custom change to help me set the bar properly. It already helps increase my conversion rate on my website :-).

Coréelle

I really liked the interface for creating announcement bar, the Customer Service was great and the end product was neat as well. Love it

BLTZR WRNR

Nice App - does exactly what is promised. The price is OK and the support is great! I can absolutely recommend this app!