Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flory's Online

I like this banner app, Support are very helpful and it has everything I need. You can also customise to adjust for mobile vs desktop use

Lash Wish Australia

Very happy with the app. The bar does precisely what I needed and more. The support team also reached out to me to offer additional assistance as needed.

smart homesware

Easy to set up and great support! I use it to set a shipping bar and discount announcement. Many existing templates can be chosen.

Charvoria

Really easy and quick to set up - i am yet to implement the announcement bar but given how easy it was to install, it should be a breeze!

Crown Limited Supply

Great app. It's easy to set up and use. Customer support is fast and reliable, too. My announcement bars are showing up good!

Alwayshe™️

Instant support and many useful features. 100% you should expect from properly working announcement bar. You won't be disappointed.

lollypoppy.de

Bis jetzt bin ich sehr zufrieden. Würde mich aber freuen, wenn auch der deutsche Markt mehr Beachtung bekommt und eure App auch auf deutsch präsentieren wir. Sonst vielen Dank. Weiter so.

Sublimation Bundle

So simple and effective! Really easy to update banners and flexible at pointing to specific pages, as well as targeting specific audiences - recommend :)!

Artisanté.in

This app is easy to use and meets my expectations. Sagar was very helpful with some issues that I faced. Thank you

Miss Moksha

I used this app to create an announcement for 1 day only sale. It was easy to use and exactly what I wanted. Thank you