Countdown + Announcement Bar

Countdown + Announcement Bar

by Webrex Studio

Free shipping Bar. Promotion Bar. Countdown Bar

qvadye

I love this app. The app is Amazing. I love the app. Great app. Fixed issues right away. I love app

Mask Fairy

Amazing App! Very intuitive and easy to use. Set up on my store at the click of a button! Hopefully my customers enjoy!

Bigen USA

I am a big fan of this app. Works perfect for a top announcement bar and the countdown to free shipping really encourages my customers. Highly recommended!

Bigen Origins

Great app. Does exactly what I need. I wasn't sure if it would be able to calculate how far a away a customer was from the free shipping threshold, but it does. Their support team is also friendly and help. If you need a announcement bar at the top of your store, this one is perfect.

DigiRevivalClothingCo.

i use this to include a timer for my online store to go live, this was so easy to install and also a live member walk me through it.. thanks!!!!!

Jokster Store

Easy to use, very effective way to promote your special offers for a daily time or special dates as well

Grub That Gives

Easy to use and makes a nice splash on my e-commerce site to make sure all visitors know about any promotion I'm running. Really great app!

SeniorsAndMore

The app is quick to install and what I really love about it is that the announcement bar is totally customizable. I was able to set my announcement with ease and publish right away.

The Cyn Bin Granola

Super easy to get started to build a quick announcement. I was set up and finished within 20 minutes!!

mybestbuy

The customer support is awesome. Sanjay is super patient about my changes, he made the sticky header function in my theme working perfectly with the announcement bar in both mobile and desktop view. Highly recommended!