Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Atomee

love that it's free and easy to use!!! love that it's free and easy to use!!! love that it's free and easy to use!!! love that it's free and easy to use!!!

Club Seven Menswear

The app looks really good on our website and works as we were expecting it to. It affected our menu bar at first but the team patiently went through the issue and fixed it for both desktop and mobile. So contacted them if you are having issues. I will change my rating to 5 stars after using the app for 4 weeks.

Kinywa Beauty

I really like this app. Very easy to use and a great way to add urgency! The functionality is awesome. Thanks.

Emma's Diary

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app? SUPPORT Helped me to fix the position problem! very helpful!!!!!
And very fast response

LunaKids

I really like this app. There are just some minor things to be fixed and it would be perfect for us! :)

Momento GO

Nice app. very simple and comfy. Good work and thanks a lot for the great job. The free part is nice too.Straight to the point. Easy to use and gets the job done! Currently use the free version and no complaints.

LittleJY

So easy and NO CODING! THANK YOU so much for this great tool, I know it will definitely help increase urgency in sales.

August 25, 2021

Hi LittleJY,

Thank you so much for your 4-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Best Regards,

Eastline Libraries

This helped me set up visible sale coupoun codes in a timely fashion. The staff also is attentive, and responds quickly.

August 25, 2021

Hi Eastline Libraries,

Best Regards,

Garage Coffee Bros.

Very good app, it misses some features I would need but overall is a great and very good Assistance service.

Loyal T Customs

Got done fast. Very user-friendly. I appreciate not having to go through all the motions of using this app and not getting done what was needed.

Previous 1