Announcement Bar with Slider

Announcement Bar with Slider

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown bar, Promotion Bar for Upsell

ALAYJA WHITE CO

Amazing. Very easy and beautiful. Chat support on the right answers fast and is very helpful. 10/10

Jokster Store

Easy to use, very effective way to promote your special offers for a daily time or special dates as well

Grub That Gives

Easy to use and makes a nice splash on my e-commerce site to make sure all visitors know about any promotion I'm running. Really great app!

SeniorsAndMore

The app is quick to install and what I really love about it is that the announcement bar is totally customizable. I was able to set my announcement with ease and publish right away.

The Cyn Bin Granola

Super easy to get started to build a quick announcement. I was set up and finished within 20 minutes!!

mybestbuy

The customer support is awesome. Sanjay is super patient about my changes, he made the sticky header function in my theme working perfectly with the announcement bar in both mobile and desktop view. Highly recommended!

Fashion and Home Goods Shop

I used the app and it was very helpful. Straightforward and easy to use. I highly recommend it.

Kurotech

Très bonne application, la gestion des bannières est simple et correspond à mes besoins. Je recommande.

Perfect Cart

kindestCup.com

This app is so easy to use! Perfect for quick updates to our store visitors. I have used it for several months now and I am very happy with it.

Previous 1 3 4