Multi Announcement Bar

Multi Announcement Bar

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

SILKRÈ

Easy simple application to use, added a nice feature to my website. I would definitely recommend if its something you like!

So.NAEY

I love this app as it has given a countdown option in the announcement bar, giving urgency to my customers to make quick purchases.

Lean2be

Fuser friendly app. it took me a few seconds to add this to my online store and I am not into technology

Where Online Shopping Happens

i loved it because it's really handy. I's revolving, clean design and very sucessful in sales and other things.

6 ICE LLC

very helpful support team. quick and easy overall. app is clean looking and easy to use. I appreciate the quick response from the team and their time to help.

LEXY ® 香港成人用品商店

Recommended it. It is a very user-friendly app. Customer support has a quick response time and was very helpful.

Petit Napoléon

Very good ! The customer service is very reactive and so helpfull ! I recommend this app to announce multi-messages on top bar

JW PEI 香港官網

The efficiency of the app developers to deal with the bugs is very satisfactory!
I like this top banner very much! Recommend it!

Project Nord (JP)

Great app, even in the free version! The search bar is really useful ,we haven't had one on our theme before, and this helps.

MARAVI APPAREL

I used this app to make a banner and it turned out really nice!!!! The only thing is, I wanted to place it underneath another banner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12