Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

COELHOBEAUTY

Works as advertised, just needed a basic bar that we can change announcements when needed. Recommended.

RELX Australia

Easy to use! Great app, I will recommend it to my friends and colleagues! Free plan can help a lot if you are on tight budget

AURAVE

Nice App for making eye-catching announcements with animations. Customer support is quick and responsive. Highly recommended App

Growplay Monkey Bars

The countdown timer bar displays really nicely without any custom code required. Customer support was very helpful.

Gorgeous Kitchen Islands

It is great. Let me add basic announcements on the header of my page. The free version so far has everything that I need.

Envious Customz PTY LTD

Everything I need and the support was super helpful and fixed a very small issue instantly. 100% recommend

Farma WAO

I needed to customize the bar and they answer me quite fast and solve the problem in less than half an hour. I strongly recommend it :)

Tencha

The app is great to help you schedule your banners and is worth the cost. Makes it super easy to make announcements.

FITADORAS

I loved it. Perfect! Very useful. Has everything I need. I loved it. Perfect! Very useful. Has everything I need.

Shop Fancy Wardrobe

The announcement bar wasn't showing up on my website due to a new theme I installed. I contacted support and Rakesh resolved the issue within 5 minutes. That's the fastest I have had an issue resolved for me. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17