Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

relaxtoys.nl

Location Netherlands

This announcement bar is the best you can get, so far so good! You can tune your slide in every style!

ROCKLEOPARD

Location Australia

Have been using this for a few week's and like it. Support were very quick to come back to our query and resolved the issue. Can't ask for more than that. Thanks

Cloud City Drones

Very useful app. We use this for weekly announcements/promotions. We like that is very simple to use and highly customizable. It would be nice if it could do recurring announcements, however. Still, it works exactly how we would like and expected!

CushionDept.com

Reliable app with great customer service. They have a roadmap displaying all of their planned updates. Would recommend.

ÁINE

Location Indonesia

This is a very helpful apps and I couldn't find any better alternatives! Kudos to the team for making the most reliable yet accessible multi announcement bar apps!

June 29, 2022

Hi ÁINE

I appreciate you leaving a 5-star review. To encourage our team to continue their fantastic work, we will share this with them. Thank you for the compliment. This drives us to do our best to serve you.

Sincere regards :)

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

The level of support I have received to get the banner displayed correctly with my custom theme was incredible. Ravi made sure everything displayed perfectly on mobile & desktop for me in a very timely fashion and I look forward to using this app into the future knowing they have my back!

Rasa

Pointed out an odd (not production breaking) language choice and support was quick to update and make changes

Style Vintage

Location France

The support responded very quickly. They fixed my problem quickly. Thanks again, good application and good customer service

Casa Nix

Location Brazil

ótimo app perfeito legal top ...........................................................................

Pure Luxuries London

Great, fast support and really useful app. Highly configurable and does the job without slowing down the site etc. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27