Countdown + Announcement Bar

Countdown + Announcement Bar

by Webrex Studio

Free shipping Bar. Promotion Bar. Countdown Bar

Nautankishaala

Works great. Good customer support as well.
Wish it was applicable on the information page where discount code can be added. Otherwise works great.

Suave Nube

simplicity at its best i love how easy it is to create an up sell and announcement and ive been able to make sales with it

Donna Rachele Jewelry

Great app. i use the sliding announcement bar and try the geo tracking bar. looks good, easy to understand and works perfectly at the momemt

Officialinface.com

It's a really good app. I was searching for an app that can show an announcement bar and countdown timer at the same time but couldn't find a proper app until I installed this app. I installed +5 apps they were all trash. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP

Reindeer Leather

perfect app for black Friday with countdown feature most important thing is it work like a breeze, highly recommended...

Inamore

Very easy to install and just great customer service! Everything looks great on my website, just like I wanted.

Guy Boggan

The best countdown app by far! Finally a really good app that is actually free and allows you to customise everything! So many other apps are 'free' but when you try them they are essentially useless as everything you actually want to do is a paid feature, but not in this case.
No doubt in the future I will upgrade to the paid plan as the banners look so good and having more than one would be so helpful

KEONI HILLTOP

This app is amazing!!! I’ve been looking for a stable multi announcement bar for a while. Now I’m so happy with this one.

Numa Foods

Really like the customization of their app and their customer service is superb! Fixed my issue within a day, highly recommend.

Nectar Bath Treats

This is an incredible app. The ability to show/hide announcement bars based on URL and UTM tag is so damn smart and effective. I use it most to keep the coupon code visible to FB/Google/Pinterest Ad visitors throughout their entire session. If you run multi channel ads this app is a must!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10