Web Push Notification + Sales

Web Push Notification + Sales

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push Notification: Save Abandoned Cart, Free Shipping Bar

Adorable Stuffed Animals

This might be the first time where I've felt that the app was entirely perfect for me! Everything I wanted in it was there. There is something confusing, and it seems it's what confused the dood that left a one-star review. You can click on "plans" and there are choices for upgrading your account, and the "free" account explaining your limitations, at which point we say, "So it's NOT free!!" But what me and other dood had failed to notice was that we were automatically placed on the plan with all the features, and that is shown directly underneath the row of other plans. But rest assured, it IS free, and it is fantastic!

Eroke - Made in Italy

this app is not free
app name is "announcement bar" but you have to pay to use bars.
this is very annoying

March 28, 2021

OUR APP IS 100% FREE NOW & NO HIDDEN CHARGES.

You can create announcement bars for free. Please let us know the issue you are facing and our team is happy to setup this for you.

Thanks

JumpFromPaper

AWESOME IT support! Fix my problem within 12 hours, great app for BFCM! Will keep on using for future flash/holiday sales event! Totally recommend!!

The Lagniappe India

Useful app, very supportive staffs. Prompt response and quick help was provided. Thanks team!. Definitely consider this app for your store.

Egoist Underwear

I'm using the free version so maybe that's why not sure but the bar disappears for no reason now and then. It's not scheduled or anything.

Galor-e

The application is easy to use, and very useful for announcing sales promotions, events, discounts, and give away.

Coccole e Ricami

Semplice da impostare.
Il piano base gratuito mi basta per quelle che sono le mie esigenze . La utilizzo per la bartra dei cookies e per annunci vari.

Beaute3D inc.

Simple and excellent!
The basic free plan give me all satisfaction, I recommend this. If you are looking for a more custom app for annoncements this is perfect for you.

ATAERA BELLA

I've used this app and it really works for announcements but also back in stock is a new feature that is so necessary for any store. Great job!

ExquisiteHairExt

I just downloaded this app. It seems easy to use and it has so many options and features. I will update review once I use it a few months.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105