Web Push & Announcement Bar

Web Push Notification with creative countdown timer & bars

$19.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TUOUTLET24H, Inc

Location Spain

Awesome app!!! Thanks for the customer asistance, so quickly and resolutive team. Highly recommended.

La Cucina di Scudiero

Excellent App with awesome support. I love it and use it often. The support team is top notch. Give it a try you won’t be disappointed.

April 15, 2022

Hi La Cucina di Scudiero

We are so glad that our team has been able to support you promptly🥰. We are trying to develop an app that is easy for everyone to use and your compliment is worth our efforts.

May you have any further requests, please contact us via our live chat or email us at support@aaaecommerce.com. We are always ready to serve you!

Best regards,
AAA Team.

HERODIC CLOTHING

Amazing, Had some problem with the bar not staying at the top or covering up certain elements and their support went out of their way to fix this all for me, at which the shopify support would have probably charged £60/hour and taken 10hours to do! Will definitely be keeping this app and using it all the time!

Adorable Stuffed Animals

This might be the first time where I've felt that the app was entirely perfect for me! Everything I wanted in it was there. There is something confusing, and it seems it's what confused the dood that left a one-star review. You can click on "plans" and there are choices for upgrading your account, and the "free" account explaining your limitations, at which point we say, "So it's NOT free!!" But what me and other dood had failed to notice was that we were automatically placed on the plan with all the features, and that is shown directly underneath the row of other plans. But rest assured, it IS free, and it is fantastic!

JumpFromPaper

AWESOME IT support! Fix my problem within 12 hours, great app for BFCM! Will keep on using for future flash/holiday sales event! Totally recommend!!

The Lagniappe India

Useful app, very supportive staffs. Prompt response and quick help was provided. Thanks team!. Definitely consider this app for your store.

Galor-e

The application is easy to use, and very useful for announcing sales promotions, events, discounts, and give away.

Beaute3D inc.

Simple and excellent!
The basic free plan give me all satisfaction, I recommend this. If you are looking for a more custom app for annoncements this is perfect for you.

ATAERA BELLA

I've used this app and it really works for announcements but also back in stock is a new feature that is so necessary for any store. Great job!

ExquisiteHairExt

I just downloaded this app. It seems easy to use and it has so many options and features. I will update review once I use it a few months.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91