Web Push & Announcement Bar

Web Push Notification with creative countdown timer & bars

$19.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

My Kitchen Gadgetz

For a free app I like it a lot! It is very simple and user friendly. The support team is very helpful too.

Beads and Dangles

I installed this app a few days ago and love it because it does exactly what I need it to do and it is super simple to set up. When I had an issue with it conflicting with my paid theme, I contacted support and it was resolved quickly. I have the paid plan because I intend to have more than one bar active at a time. Check out what I have done to make two bars look like one.....www.beadsanddangles.com.

HITITUD

The App it's very easy to use and it's exactly what we need it. Will definitely recommend to others.

cuteandcool

Amazing App, had a lovely little chat with Support. Already seeing subscribers and can create bars easily. Fantastic app. Recommend highly, thumbs up! :)

Gifts On Sale

-----------I hope this works nothing eles has --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

GoldenHorn

I installed a sliding announcement bar on my website in minutes and I have zero website experience. It was super easy. Thank you and paws and kisses, Haley

The Mega Wife's Place

I love what I'm learning about it so far
it's easy to understand. It's got great
designs, colors and fonts to choose from.
Thanks

Homeful Store

Good customer service, i think the slides in the announcement bar should be better tho, but everything else, great

Recupefashion

I really enjoy using this app, it's easy and that's a plus. For me, if it's easy and enjoyable then it's a win-win combo.

NubianPrincessHairShop.com

Uncomplicated. Easy to use and quick to set up. Very happy with this App for displaying different messages.