Web Push Notification + Sales

Web Push Notification + Sales

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push Notification: Save Abandoned Cart, Free Shipping Bar

Survivorsvent

Great app, but should be optimased more for mobile.

Lynnes Web Com

I really like the apps I wish it will let you count down to an hour to 30 minutes to encourage the customer to buy quick on my website before they leave the website.

Also let you customize the comment to the banner popups.

Teerump Tees

This is a really easy to use bar. I installed and deleted about 4 other ones before I found this one. It does what I want it to, it has decent features. This gets the job done. I only wish I had the option to program it to loop and start over again the next day. The 'schedule' feature should include an option to 'restart' or something like that, but that function doesn't exist anywhere so it's not this bar's fault.

Babynatureco

Easy to install. But now i'm facing "Access Denied" after installing it for a day. I wonder is it due to it clashing with my other apps installed? Hope support team can reply me to assist.

Nevetheless, it's a great FREE app, extremely easy to use & self-customise! LOVE IT!

Planetware

Great little app - works exactly as expected. The button feature on the banner is optional as well which is great when you just want to convey a simple message.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next