Web Push Notification + Sales

Web Push Notification + Sales

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push Notification: Save Abandoned Cart, Free Shipping Bar

MoniiGarmenx

The best app for less, no stress. I was looking for an application that could help provide translation for my international customers and this came up on the list. I value my customers. It has not let me down yet.

TodoParaelCole

I was looking for a simple application to announce notices and discounts to my clients and this app is perfect for what I was looking for.

smartnutrition

Awesome service. Fixed some issues for me without asking any money for it! Great developers! Will definitely keep using the app!

BeautyBuffetIndia

The app is so easy to use. The best feature about the app is its customization benefit. Countdown timer to general ribbons. I love it.

Oferta Sempre

Pelo que a propagando mostra é muito bom, vou experimentar agora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoreAngles

I have started using the app recently and am excited about all its features and potential. It's very user-friendly and have endless features. I am amazed at how quickly I have started getting subscribers. Thank you.

Photofinity Studios

I literally downloaded EVERY SINGLE announcement bar app that I could find. I was looking for one that allowed me to have a "sliding" announcement bar with 2 different promotions. This is the ONLY one I could find that was free. Paying $10/mo is ridiculous for an announcement bar!!

This app is easy to use, the interface looks a bit messy and crowded, but don't let that fool you. Tons of options and really does the job!

Thanks for keeping the app free!

Harris DIY Store

I have tried many apps on my shopify store but this one is amazing. An Excellent App and very easy to use

Noblino

I've tried several apps before this one, including paid ones. This is the best one by far, hands down! The developers seem to have anticipated every single need of a webshop owner. Awesome job!

Bata Pakistan

This app is amazing - so easy to use and very helpful in promoting campaigns. Please keep it free :-)