Web Push & Announcement Bar

Web Push Notification with creative countdown timer & bars

$19.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Modern Choices

I’ve been using this app for a few months and I have to say, it is performing better than I expected. I highly recommend installing this app to your store. You’ll see the difference in your conversions.

bestprints

Great app loaded with features. it's working well and when needed support for some tweaks it was very responsive, professional and helpful
Thanks!

Weed Farm Supply

I was looking for a simple, easy to use app to announce a promotion to visitors and this app works perfect for what I was looking to do.

MoniiGarmenx

The best app for less, no stress. I was looking for an application that could help provide translation for my international customers and this came up on the list. I value my customers. It has not let me down yet.

TodoParaelCole

I was looking for a simple application to announce notices and discounts to my clients and this app is perfect for what I was looking for.

smartnutrition

Awesome service. Fixed some issues for me without asking any money for it! Great developers! Will definitely keep using the app!

BeautyBuffetIndia

The app is so easy to use. The best feature about the app is its customization benefit. Countdown timer to general ribbons. I love it.

Oferta Sempre

Pelo que a propagando mostra é muito bom, vou experimentar agora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoreAngles

I have started using the app recently and am excited about all its features and potential. It's very user-friendly and have endless features. I am amazed at how quickly I have started getting subscribers. Thank you.

Photofinity Studios

I literally downloaded EVERY SINGLE announcement bar app that I could find. I was looking for one that allowed me to have a "sliding" announcement bar with 2 different promotions. This is the ONLY one I could find that was free. Paying $10/mo is ridiculous for an announcement bar!!

This app is easy to use, the interface looks a bit messy and crowded, but don't let that fool you. Tons of options and really does the job!

Thanks for keeping the app free!