Web Push Notification + Sales

Web Push Notification + Sales

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push Notification: Save Abandoned Cart, Free Shipping Bar

ACE

good,but suddenly there is no more,i dont know why, it is so strange.....................................................

Central Gourmet MX

Great App!!! Esasy, Pretty and Fast to use. It's all an ecommerce needs to send the masagges to the users.

Aro Essential Oils & Diffusers

Great free app for banners for my shopify store. The support team from AAA is great too and quickly fixed an issue for me.

Cottonler

Just what i was looking for .. the best app ever for real it has many options that is so professional. Thank you DEVS

Furniture Depot

Great App ! will definitely recommend for anyone that wants a great banner, very easy to use ! Tried a few and this one is the best !

Danistee

Great app recommend 10/10 help made my store very beautiful along with easy to use to make offers for my customers.

Danizul

Excellent app!!. Lot of very helpfully features!!
very recommended to improve your online sales..

Cyberoferta

This app is very great. I can set the bar I want most to delivery the information. And very fast support.

UpDownPrices.com

i use this app and help me to get more sale on my shop,now i use same app from this shop. I recommend it and you will see a big difference in sales.

Shopprettyplushco

VERY HELPFUL APP. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO INCREASE SALES. THIS APP ALLOWS YOU TO UTILIZE POP UPS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS TO DRAW TRAFFIC TO CART.